Welcome to the website (the “Site”) of Pasito, Inc. (“we,” “us,” or “our”). Through the Site, mobile application, workshops, other communications, and third party integrations, we provide personalized benefits decision and engagement support to employees and their families so that they can spend more time with their loved ones and spend less time worrying about their benefits (such information, together with the Site, the “Service”).
Please note that as part of the Services, we may process information that is subject to various federal and state law protections, such as the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”). When governed by HIPAA, this information is called “Protected Health Information” or “PHI.” Among other things, HIPAA regulates what health plans may do with your PHI. Where we are a HIPAA “business associate” of a health plan, we must also comply with HIPAA when handling your information.
1. DATA AND INFORMATION WE COLLECT THROUGH THE SERVICE.
When you interact with us through the Service we may collect the following data from you:
Data and Information You Provide: When you use our Services, you will have an opportunity to provide certain information that identifies you and/or your family members. The information and data that we collect varies depending on what you choose to share, but it may include your name, email, telephone number, identification documents, financial goals, payment information, demographic information (e.g. number of members of your family), financial preferences, income, account balances, transaction history, employment information, health information and asset information.
We also have pages on social media sites like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn (“Social Media Pages”). When you interact with our Social Media Pages, we will collect data that you elect to provide to us, such as your contact details. In addition, the companies that host our Social Media Pages may provide us with aggregate information and analytics regarding the use of our Social Media Pages.
Internet Activity Data: When you visit, use, and interact with the Service, including our mobile application, we may receive certain information about your visit, use, or interactions. For example, we may monitor the number of people that visit the Service, peak hours of visits, which page(s) are visited, the domains our visitors come from (e.g., google.com, yahoo.com, etc.), and which browsers people use to access the Service (e.g., Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer, etc.), broad geographical information, and navigation pattern. In particular, the following information is created and automatically logged in our systems:
- Log Data: Information that your browser automatically sends whenever you visit the Site. Log data includes your Internet Protocol address, browser type and settings, the date and time of your request, and how you interacted with the Site.
- Device Data: Includes name of the device, operating system, and browser you are using. Information collected may depend on the type of device you use and its settings.
- Usage Data: We collect information about how you use our Service, such as the types of content that you view or engage with, the features you use, the actions you take, and the time, frequency, and duration of your activities.
- Location Data: We derive a rough estimate of your location from your IP address.
- Email Open/Click Data: We use pixels in our email campaigns that allow us to collect your email and IP address as well as the date and time you open an email or click on any links in the email.
We may use the data and information we collect through the Services for the following purposes:
- To provide the Services to our clients;
- To respond to your inquiries, comments, feedback, or questions;
- To send administrative information to you, for example, information regarding the Service and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies;
- To analyze how you interact with our Service;
- To maintain and improve the Service;
- To develop new products and services;
- To prevent fraud, criminal activity, or misuses of our Service, and to ensure the security of our IT systems, architecture, and networks; and
- To comply with legal obligations and legal process and to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you, or other third parties.
Marketing. We may use your contact information to tell you about products or services we believe may be of interest to you. For instance, if you elect to provide your email, we may use that information to send you special offers and/or announce new programs. You may opt out of receiving emails by following the instructions contained in each promotional email we send you. In addition, if at any time you do not wish to receive future marketing communications, you may contact us If you unsubscribe from our marketing lists, you will no longer receive marketing communications but we will continue to contact you regarding other administrative matters and to respond to your requests. Please note that it may take up to 48 hours for your unsubscribe request to be processed.
3. SHARING AND DISCLOSURE OF DATA AND INFORMATION COLLECTED THROUGH THE SERVICE.
In certain circumstances we may share data and information collected through the Services with the following categories of third parties:
- Vendors and Service Providers: To assist us in meeting business operations needs and to perform certain services and functions, we may share data and information collected through the Service with our vendors and service providers.
- Business Partners: From time to time, we may give you the choice to have your data and information shared with our business partners and other companies that we trust for referrals to products and services and/or participation in other offers.
- Business Transfers: If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, financing due diligence, reorganization, bankruptcy, receivership, sale of all or a portion of our assets, or transition of service to another provider (collectively a “Transaction”), your data and information may be shared in the diligence process with counterparties and others assisting with the Transaction and transferred to a successor or affiliate as part of that Transaction.
- Legal Requirements: If required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements, (ii) protect and defend our rights or property, (iii) prevent fraud, (iv) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Service, or the public, or (v) protect against legal liability.
4. UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION.
Please log in to your account or contact us if you would like to modify any of the information that you have submitted through the Service.
Our Service is not directed to children who are under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 18. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 18 has provided his or her information to us through the Service please contact us and we will endeavor to delete that information from our databases.
You use the Service at your own risk. We implement commercially reasonable technical, administrative, and organizational measures to protect data collected through the Service from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no Internet or e-mail transmission is ever fully secure or error free. In particular, e-mail sent to or from us may not be secure. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via the Service or e-mail. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any data and/or information to us via the Internet. In addition, we are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Service, or third party websites
One Grand Central Place, 60 East 42nd Street, Suite 2300, New York, NY 10165